This Privacy Notice explains the types of personal data we may collect when you interact with us. It also explains how we store and handle that data, and keep it safe. It’s likely that we’ll need to update this Privacy Notice from time to time. Last updated 1st of December 2020.
General Data protection Regulation (GDPR)
The law on data protection sets out the circumstances companies can legitimately collect your personal data, how this data can be used, how and how long it is stored and what rights you have in regard to your personal data.
WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In certain circumstances, we need your personal data to comply with our contractual obligations.
- When you order from us online, we will need to collect your address and mobile telephone number, and will need to pass them to our courier.
- When you order in store, and ask for the goods to be shipped to your address.
- When you have alterations done to a garment in store.
In specific situations, we collect and process your data with your consent.
- When you tick a box on our website to receive marketing communications.
- When you enter a Vinyl.eu competition.
- When you give your e mail address in store so we can send you e mail communications, or receive invites to in store events.
When collecting your personal data, we’ll always make clear to you which data is necessary and which is optional. You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time.
If the law requires us to, we may need to collect and process your data.
- We can pass on details of people involved in fraud or other criminal activity to law enforcement.
In specific situations, we require your data to pursue our legitimate interests in a way which might reasonably be expected as part of running our business and which does not materially impact your rights, freedom or interests.
- If you have opted into marketing communications from us, we may use your purchase history to send you or make available personalised offers, either by e mail or direct mail.